WHO WE ARE
EAD - Empresa de Arquivo de Documentação
EAD Group Policy
The EAD Group works to satisfy all stakeholders with a view to sustainable growth of its business
- We offer innovative services and products under Document Management, aiming to meet your expectations and promote continuous service improvement.
- We act in a personalized way, aiming to meet the specific needs of each client.
- We follow the evolution of document management practices and technologies as well as digital transformation processes, seeking to anticipate customer needs and market trends.
- We value everyone’s involvement and commitment to the compliance with the strategy, procedures and objectives defined by the Group, as well as consultation and participation in SST issues
- We care for the well-being, health and safety of employees, providing them with conditions, spaces and work equipment appropriate to the functions of each one.
- We act preventively, fulfilling SST requirements and improving our performance in order to eliminate hazards and reduce risks, preserving the safety and health of our employees.
- We engage employees in the implementation of good practices, aimed at continually improving environmental performance and preventing pollution.
- We invest in a common project that aims to add value and promote return for all.
- We work in partnership with a joint growth perspective.
- We engage suppliers in the implementation of good practices, aimed at continually improving environmental performance and preventing pollution.
(local, regional, official)
- Objectives for the Integrated Management System are defined and monitored periodically in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 45001: 2019 and ISO / IEC 27001: 2013.
- We comply with legal, normative requirements and subscribed principles, within the framework of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 45001: 2019 and ISO / IEC 27001: 2013.
- We promote the reduction of the use of resources necessary for our activity (electricity, fossil fuels, water resources,…) and their recycling (paper, cardboard, plastic, etc.).We ensure the security of all information, always taking into account the policies established in the Group, ensuring its Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability.·
- We have implemented the Business Continuity Plan to ensure that in the event of a loss, Stakeholder information is safeguarded and impacts minimized.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and the effectiveness of the EAD Group’s Management System, for the ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 45001: 2019 and ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 benchmarks.
EAD Group Mission
Provide our clients with document management and digital transformation solutions, in a personalized way, aiming at providing excellent services.
EAD Group Vision
To be recognized among the best Document Management companies, sought after by clients who have challenging problems, by professionals who aspire to great challenges and by investors who want a solid investment.