WHO WE ARE
EAD - Empresa de Arquivo de Documentação
EAD Group Policy
The EAD Group works to satisfy all stakeholders with a view to sustainable growth of its business
- We provide innovative services and products within the scope of Document Management, aiming to meet your expectations by promoting the continuous improvement of the quality management system.
- We work in a personalized way, aiming to meet the specific needs of each client.
- We monitor the evolution of document management practices and technologies as well as digital transformation processes, seeking to anticipate customer needs and market trends.
- We value everyone’s involvement and commitment to complying with the strategy, procedures and objectives defined by the Group, as well as consultation and participation in OSH issues.
- We are committed to providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and health conditions for all our employees, in all workplaces and for all OSH risks that exist and may arise. to emerge.
- We implement measures to eliminate hazards and reduce risks within OSH.
- We involve employees in implementing good environmental practices and are committed to protecting the environment, including pollution prevention and other specific commitment(s), as well as continuous improvement of the environmental management system in order to improve environmental performance.
- We invest in a common project that aims to add value and promote returns for all.
- We work in partnership with a view to joint growth.
- We involve suppliers in implementing good environmental practices and are committed to protecting the environment, including pollution prevention and other specific commitment(s), as well as continuous improvement of the environmental management system in order to improve environmental performance.
(local, regional, official entities)
- Objectives for the Integrated Management System are defined and periodically monitored in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2019 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013;
- We comply with and satisfy applicable requirements related to ISO/IEC 27001:2013; We comply with the legal obligations of ISO 14001:2015; We comply with the legal and other requirements of ISO 45001:2019; We comply with the requirements applicable under ISO 9001:2015.
- We promote the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution and other specific commitment(s) relevant to the context of the organization for society in a global way, namely the reduction in the use of resources necessary for our activity (electricity, Fossil Fuels, Water Resources…) and their recycling (Paper, cardboard, plastic, etc.).
- We ensure the security of all information, always taking into account the policies established in the Group, guaranteeing its Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability.
- We implemented the Business Continuity Plan in order to guarantee that in the event of an accident, the information regarding the Stakeholders is safeguarded and the impacts minimized.
- Commitment to the continuous improvement and effectiveness of the EAD Group Management System, for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2019 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- We promote the development of the best environmental practices in favor of distance learning and society in general.
EAD Group Mission
Provide our clients with document management and digital transformation solutions, in a personalized way, aiming at providing excellent services.
EAD Group Vision
To be recognized among the best Document Management companies, sought after by clients who have challenging problems, by professionals who aspire to great challenges and by investors who want a solid investment.